The Venus Factor aims to offer natural solutions to all women who are interested in losing weight. There’s things I like and don’t like about The Venus Factor. Understanding the importance of losing weight efficiently and keeping you organism healthy at the same time is mostly overlooked by women, which is why their success rate is so low right now. There has been a lot of fuss and hype around The Venus Factor weight loss program, confusing many women whose top priority was losing all those extra pounds in a short time. There have been many people reviewing this program, providing, however, biased information to the readers. In fact, The Venus Factor is probably one of the few weight loss programs that provide results, and even though it is not worth five stars, it can still receive at least four stars successfully.
The Venus Factor Review
To analyze The Venus Factor, it is necessary to immerse ourselves within it in order to learn what it is and what it can actually do for those women who use it. Apparently, The Venus Factor is an industry leading weight loss program that comes with many resources and materials solely for women. Founded by John Barban, this weight loss system is composed of several DVDs that contain information regarding how to effectively lose weight, offering women a 12-week fat burning and muscle toning system, as well as workout tips and even videos to help them improve their routine. The Venus Factor aims to offer natural solutions to all women who are interested in losing weight, allowing their organism to familiarize with all changes and adjust to them accordingly.
- In terms of positive aspects, The Venus Factor diet aims to help women control leptin, the hormone that is responsible for hunger. The principle around leptin is actually simple and very direct: once leptin levels are high, women’s body is naturally feeling hungry, which means that they need to consume energy that comes from foods. Since the metabolism influences everything related to leptin, women have to be extremely careful when they eat, as they might accidentally consume more than they planned initially.
- The Venus Factor weight loss system helps women make some changes to their nutrition, so that their brains will automatically produce leptin in lower quantities that will not determine them to consume anything. With that, their caloric intake decreases considerably in a short time, so their organisms will melt the fat away shortly.
- Another positive aspect of this program is its capacity to teach women how to remodel their bodies through healthy eating and regular exercise. Women receive advice on making healthy food choices, which will automatically help them keep their leptin levels as low as possible. The Venus Factor offers them plenty of good tips regarding eating carbohydrates, which definitely is an important aspect to consider when it comes to losing weight. Pairing fast and slow carbs properly constitutes a great way to maximize their energy levels whilst boosting their metabolic rate and burning many calories per minute.
- Since carbohydrates can be damaging for women’s body weight, consuming them adequately has plenty of benefits and this is what The Venus Factor teaches them.
- Another impressive aspect of The Venus Factor is the workout and exercises it presents to women, which are meant to help them work out those body parts where fat is stored. By keeping a healthy balance between nutrition and exercise, women can stick to a better-defined lifestyle that will automatically help them get slimmer.
- With all the workout videos they get, women will learn how to do all exercises correctly in order to lose weight. Sometimes, women might be facing many difficulties and troubles when it comes to this matter, so this is one of the primary reasons why The Venus Factor is such an efficient weight loss program.
- Since John Barban has done a lot of research on weight loss and women metabolism, The Venus Factor is based off actual information that was initially processed by scientists. This means that the 12-week fat loss system and all materials provided by this program are accurate, offering women the possibility to finally reach their goals.
- The Venus Factor is not perfect though, as there are a few drawbacks that might make it slightly ineffective. First, this program is universal, which is why it might not work for all women equally. Even though all women’s metabolism is actually based off leptin, some might be influenced by several other factors, so it is not going to work as expected for all women. This depends upon each woman’s hormones and nutritional needs, because all women are different, so it might not be as efficient for everyone.
- If women using The Venus Factor are not properly disciplined and do not follow John Barban’s instructions adequately, they might end up not getting any result in return. It is, therefore, highly recommended to commit to this weight loss program before starting it in order to attain your goals and make all those extra pounds melt away.
- The Venus Factor does not come with anything very spectacular in terms of dieting and exercising, so this is probably one of the primary reasons why many women consider it just an ordinary scam or gimmick. The only thing it brings new and untouched in this industry is the leptin thing, which changes many beliefs.
- In the end, purchasing the whole The Venus Factor program is definitely very expensive, as women may end up paying over $660 for all DVDs included in this system. The discount is not available anymore, so those women who cannot afford this program will not get any benefit after all.
The Venus Factor is program that deserves only 4.1 stars out of 5, even though many would say that it deserves more. Since not all women who use it might obtain actual results, investing in this system is risky to some degree. If you do not set your short- and long-term goals, chances of success are minimal, as you will not be able to commit to this program. Other than that, The Venus Factor is a worthy investment to make if you want to lose at least ten or more pounds in a week.